Our audit services include:
- statutory audit, whether under the Companies Act or other legislation
- other statutory reports required from registered auditors under legislation
- services as reporting accountants to AIM and other transactions
- regulatory reports for professional bodies, such as The Law Society and The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- other regulated audits for various industry sectors, such as financial services
- pension audit services
We strongly believe that the audit, although a statutory requirement, can add value to client organisations and assist management in their decision-making process. Our approach to audit is to ensure that each project is well planned and produces no surprises.
We are committed to providing the highest standards of service based on long-term, director-led client relationships. We strive to provide imaginative yet pragmatic advice and solutions, derived from a thorough understanding of our clients' needs. This is made possible by the quality of our people and our depth of expertise at all levels.
We are Registered Auditors and are registered with the US Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.